Friday, October 31, 2008

Overwhelmed!

Hi Everyone! Just to let everyone know that all blogging will be a bit delayed due to my overwhelming workload at this time, in addition to my upcoming trip to Cabo, Mexico to shoot a wedding this coming week. Sorry to my bride's who are anxiously waiting for their preview. I will not forget your preview, it will just take me a couple weeks rather than the usual week or so to post your images. Thank you for your patience everyone! I will be unavailable from Nov. 5th thru Nov. 9th to return any calls or emails, but will be returning all correspondence on the 10th of Nov. Also to my brides whose weddings are due to be posted, I will also be running a little behind on those unfortunately, but will make that up to you soon.

Thanks for your patience everyone, I need a little extra understanding right now.

I will be in touch, thank you!

No comments: